Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I seem to be all things to worry smooth sailing

regret, yes, I seem to be all things to worry smooth sailing, but regret that my heart has never truly forgotten, after decades of testing and practice space-time transmitter can achieve a reliable point where accurate to h / m, so I emerge a return to the past to change all thoughts, the situation out of control.
Based on the principle of parallel universes, even if we change the past will not affect our world, at a time, different decisions have different spatial and temporal continuity, there are countless parallel universes in this universe, each person every decision will have countless parallel universes to their respective future development ...
I hesitated whether to change which one moment?
?I seen before that night? I can not decide if I'm missing then of course everything will not happen, I'm just an ordinary primary school, but then the future will not be manipulated, the same thing may occur in other ways, but I do not extraordinary ability, you can not change imminent, so I finally scheduled on the night that I can never forget ...
I wanted to personally go to, but we are afraid that I'm older, out of any accident, so small nfl volunteered, saying nothing to to the front to fall camp, we had to make compromises to him for a while crying, he was ready to foolproof equipment, 1000 Reminder Wan told to send him on a space-time transmitter.
Ancestral grandfather Zunai Nai Lanzhou is a I recall the endless felt dejected, where the happiest moment of my life, one foot set foot on the land of northw

No comments:

Post a Comment